ADMISSION TO M. Sc. PROGRAM FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2019-20
Shortlisted Candidates for MSc (Physics) Institutional Entrance Exam 2019
- Through CCMN 2019: Admission to M.Sc. Program will be held through CCMN 2019 for JAM 2019 qualified candidates. For more details please see www.ccmn.in
- Through Institutional Entrance Examination: The remaining seats after CCMN 2019 counselling will be filled through Institutional Entrance Examination
Admission Procedure through Institutional Entrance Examination:
Applications are invited for admission to the 2-Year Master of Science (M.Sc.) Program starting in August 2019. Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for a written test as per prescribed syllabus given below.
Download syllabus for written test
Center for Entrance Examination: NIT Nagaland Administration Building
Eligibility Criteria for Admission into M.Sc. Program through Institutional Entrance Examination (non-JAM candidates may apply):
Indian Nationals who have passed the prescribed qualifying examination B.Sc.(Hons. in Physics) with first class or 6.5 CGPA for general and OBC candidates and 55% or 6.0 CGPA in 10 scale grading for SC and ST candidates are eligible to appear for Institutional Entrance Examination 2019 at NIT Nagaland.
- In case, result of qualifying degree is awaited, provisional admission will be permitted to a candidate subject to meeting above minimum academic requirements latest by September 15, 2019.
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel admission due to non-fulfilment of eligibility criteria by September 15, 2019.
Result awaited candidates can also apply subjected to fulfil the minimum eligibility criterion after declaration of result.
For General enquiry email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
All the candidates are requested to carry the certificates in original and 1 sets of photo copies for the certificates for verification during the Institutional Entrance Examination.
LIST OF CERTIFICATES
- Self attested copy of SSLC / SSC / Matriculation Certificate.
- Self attested copy of 10 +2 / HSLC / Intermediate / PU Certificate.
- Self attested copies of Bachelor’s Degree Grade cards / Mark Sheets.
- Self attested copy of Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (in case if it is not provided yet from the Institute / University Provisional Degree Certificate would be accepted).
- 4 recent passport size photographs (Name and Self attestation on the back side of each photograph).
- Self attested copy of Doctor’s certificate (in case of PH / PWD).
- Self attested copy of Community Certificate (ST/SC/In case of OBC non creamy layer certificate in addition with OBC certificate is required).
- Self attested copy of Character / Conduct certificate issued from the Institute / University where Bachelor’s Degree is obtained.
- Self attested copy of Migration Certificate issued from the Institute / University where Bachelor’s Degree is obtained.
|Last Date of Application:||02/07/2019( Tuesday)|
|Notification of Shortlisted Applicants:||05/07/2019 (Friday)|
|Date of Examination:||16/07/2019 (Tuesday)|
|Declaration of Merit List:||18/07/2019 (Thursday)|
To appear the Institutional Entrance Examination conducted by NIT Nagaland, the candidate has to pay application fees of Rs. 300/- (for General and OBC) in the following account details. No application fee is required in case of ST/SC Candidate subject to production of valid ST/SC Certificate from competent authorities.
|Account Name||IRG NIT Nagaland|
|Bank||State Bank of India|
- In the application form candidates are required to fill payment reference no(example BKIDN17007356407) and date of payment.
- Kindly send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org after online transfer of application fees with exact transaction details for candidature.