Interested participants need to pay registration fee as per the following table.
|Registration fee||On or Before 15th Oct, 2016||After 15th Oct, 2016|
|Overseas Participants||US $ 500||US $ 550|
|Overseas Student Participants||US $ 250||US $ 300|
|Indian Faculty Participants||Rs. 4000||Rs. 5000|
|Indian Student Participants||Rs. 2000||Rs. 3000|
|Indian Industry/Private Organizations||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 11,000|
|Overseas Industry/Private Organizations||US $ 600||US $ 650|
All the participants have to register online. Registration fee can be paid through Demand draft in favour of "ICETNMST 2017" or through Net banking with the following account details.
|Account Name||ICETNMST 2017|
|Bank||State Bank of India|
* Bank transfer of Registration Fee is preferable*.
Important note for Registration:
- Once intimation received about acceptance of abstract from conference organizing committee through email, participants have to fill up the online registration form uploaded in the website.
- Details of money transfer should be mentioned carefully in the registration form.
- Participants paying registration fee through crossed Demand draft need to send the original copy to the conference organizing committee (Any bank charge is to be borne by the depositor).
- Scanned copy of the Demand Draft/Online transaction details have to attached with the online registration form in the website.
- Kindly send a mail to email@example.com after online transfer of registration fees with exact transaction details for confirmation.
- Once money is deposited or DD is received by the organizing committee, the same will be intimated to the participants through email.
- The request for cancellation of registration will be accepted till 30th November 2016 and 25% administrative charge will be deducted from the DD amount. Cancellation request received from participants after 30th November 2016 will not be entertained. The dispatch of approved refund will be done after two months of the conference