Call for Abstracts to Oral/Posters Presentation
Prospective authors are invited to present their latest results in the areas of Materials and Nanosciences. We invite authors to submit Research articles for oral or poster presentation at the ICETNMST-2017. Authors are encouraged to submit their abstract online in specified format mentioned in the conference Website, along with abstract submission form latest by 31st August, 2016.
Abstract Submission Guideline
- The deadline for the receipt of abstracts is 31st August, 2016.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English, via on-line Abstract Submission Form
- You will be required to fill in all fields on the on-line Abstract Submission Form.
- An abstract of about 250-300 words is to be written in Times New Roman 12pt with double spacing and in single column. The title should be BOLD and CAPITAL in Times New Roman 12pt followed by author(s) name and affiliations in Times New Roman 10pt. and centred. The name of presenting author must be underlined.
- One schematic representation/diagram of the paper/abstract is essential.
- Only electronic submissions will be accepted.
- Notifications on the acceptance of contributed abstracts will be sent to the presenting author by 15th September, 2016.